Registration DocumentsIn order for us to complete your registration, Little League requires us to validate certain documents.
In order to upload any of these documents back to your player profile, please login to this website to your account. On the left side, click on My Account. Then next to your players name, there is a box with a pencil, click that. It'll take you to the original form where you can upload the correct documents.
All Required Documents MUST be uploaded by December 2nd.
Here's a one pager on all your documents needed: Required Documents Needed before your child can play ball (If you didn't upload during the registration process):
Little League has posted this article on player residency, boundary maps and it's importance.
- Birth Certificate (uploaded to your player profile, this is a one-time verification starting this year)
- Three (3) forms of verification for residency
- If you are not in our district, but attend a school in our district, you may upload the School Enrollment form.
- Concussion form for each player
- Volunteer background check form submitted via PDF Filler (If you are volunteering for any position, this document is required by LL International).
- In your player profile, the birth certificate needs to be uploaded so it can be validated by our registration coordinator.
- To upload in your player profile, click the Account link in the upper right, then the edit button on each of your players. You'll need to upload a clear and legible photo of your player's birth certificate.
- Alternatively, you can bring it to make up tryouts (Jan 13th).
- Verification of your residence is guided by Little League International Guidelines. Please be sure you have 1 document from each of the 3 groups. (example: 3 utilities bills is not sufficient)
- See this document from LLi regarding the residency proof documentation
We need one of each of the following categories to have proof of residency dated between February 1, 2018 and February 1, 2019.
GROUP ONE 1. Driver’s License 2. School records 3. Vehicle records (i.e.,registration, lease, etc.) 4. Employment records 5. Insurance documents
GROUP TWO 1. Welfare/child care records 2. Federal records (Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.) 3. State records 4. Local (municipal) records 5. Support payment records 6. Homeowner or tenant records 7. Military records
GROUP THREE 1. Voter’s Registration 2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/ sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal) 3. Financial records (i.e. loan, credit, investments, etc.) 4. Medical records 5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
Concussion Acknowledgment Form
- School Enrollment form is an option ONLY for players that live outside of our district's territory, but attend a school IN our territory. Livermore School District has instructed schools to ONLY fill this form out if you live outside of our district, but attend a school in.
- Enrollment Form can be downloaded here. Once filled out, it too needs to be uploaded to your player's profile. This upload location is found in the same place as the birth certificate above.
- League ID for enrollment form: 04055712
- We are working with LVJUSD (Livermore School District) to ensure the School Enrollment forms are being filled out. However, this will only be filled out for students that live outside of our school district but attend a school inside our district. Please only submit this form if this is your situation.
- If you filled out the school enrollment form last year, you may resubmit (upload) that same form to us again this year as it can be reused as long as your player has not changed schools.
- If you no longer have the form from the 2017 season, it will need to be filled out again as that was in our old system that is no longer available. Please note, we can carry over the school enrollment form year to year, but residency validation (above) must be re-validated every year per little league rules.
- CA law requires each player have a signed form by the parent acknowledging the risks of concussion. This should have been uploaded during the registration process, or possibly filled out at tryouts. If you did not do so, please do so here so that our safety officer can validate your player.
Volunteer Background Check Form
- We are looking into the new background check system for this season. More info will be emailed to all volunteers soon, so you may hold off in submitting the background check. This WILL be required in Q4 2018 to prepare for the upcoming season, so please keep an eye on your email to submit the form. Thank you for your patience.
- Little League wants to ensure all volunteers are background checked so that we provide a safe environment for your child. There is a new enrollment form for first time volunteers. Returning volunteers that have a prior background check with us, can use the returning form. Please submit this so that our safety officer can validate your volunteer status. This will be required for any volunteer position that you enrolled for during the registration process.
- Please visit the volunteer information page to view all the open positions to volunteer for, as well as the Background Check forms.