2018-19 Board of Directors:President - Denise Arante Vice President - Kevin Kohn VP of Upper Division - Mickey HillSecretary - John LeeInformation Officer - David Druyor
Treasurer - Bill Taulbee
Player Agent - Jaime Whatley
Events Coordinator - Andrea Santin
Coaching Coordinator - Rich Moore
UIC (Umpire in Chief) - Jennifer WatsonBird
Umpire Development Officer - Steve KwanFields - Chris PerryEquipment Coordinator - Matt FordFall Ball Coordinator & Co-Tournament Director - Eddie VacaFundraising Coordinator - Kevin DennisRegistration Coordinator - Amanda ArmasSafety Officer - Kent HutchingsSnack Shack Coordinator - Jennifer SilvaTee Ball Commissioner - Nick SolisTournaments and Schedules - Tim CorlissChallenger Coordinator - Brent Spencer
Volunteer Coordinator - Karna MapesThe Livermore Little League Board of Directors is comprised of the above positions. With this year's election, we also created two new positions, the Volunteer Coordinator, and Equipment Coordinator. Those positions begin October 1, as with all other board positions. Typically all the positions above are two year terms, with the exception of TeeBall Commissioner, which is a one year term. Half of the board is elected each year so that we don't have all new members coming in each year. Elections are held the week of closing ceremonies, and we will ask for nominations just prior to that. The board typically meets once or twice a month, currently we are every two (2) weeks, meeting on Tuesdays at 7:30pm. Meetings are open to the public. If you would like to attend a meeting, please shoot us an email so that we can provide the current location and time of the next meeting.2018 Election Results for 2018-19For any inquiries, please email us at [email protected]Mailing Address: 4435 First Street, #348 Livermore, CA 94551League ID (for school enrollment form): 04055712Tax ID # 94-2264436
- Vice President - Presides in the absence of the president; works with other officers and committee members; is ex-official member of all committees and carries out such duties and assignments as may be delegated by the President.
- Secretary - Maintains a register of members and directors; records the minutes of meetings; is responsible for sending out notice of meetings, issues membership cards and maintains a record of league’s activities.
- Treasurer - Signs checks co-signed by another officer or director; dispenses league funds as approved by the Board of Directors; reports on the status of league funds; keeps local league books and financial records; prepares budgets and assumes the responsibility for all local league finances.
- Registration Administrator - Responsible for holding in person registration, validating all birth certificates and addresses to ensure players are eligible for play in our district.
- Player Agent - Conducts annual tryouts, and is in charge of player selection, assists Registration Admin/President in checking birth records and eligibility of players; serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the local league and generally supervises and coordinates the transfer of players to or from the Minor Leagues according to provisions of the regulations of Little League.
- Fall Ball Coordinator - Runs, manages, and promotes Fall Ball season with the help of other board members and staff, coaches, etc.
- Upper Division VP - Manages the Upper Division coordination between leagues to ensure teams are filled, coaches positions are filled, scheduling, and all things upper division.
- Umpire Development Officer - Responsible for working with District Umpires and local umpires in the training and development of our umpire program to ensure we have fair play, responsible umpires, who create a fun and fair atmosphere for our players.
- Fundraising Coordinator - Solicits and secures local sponsorships to support league operations; collects and reviews sponsorship and fundraising opportunities; organizes and implements approved league fundraising activities; coordinates participation in fundraising activities; and maintains records of monies secured through sponsorship and fundraising initiatives.
- Snack Shack Coordinator - Maintains the operation of concession facilities; organizes the purchase of concession products; responsible for the management of the concession sales at league events; schedules volunteers to work the concession booth during league events; collects and reviews concession related offers including coupons, discounts, and bulk-purchasing opportunities; and organizes, tallies and keeps records of concession sales and purchases.
- Teeball Commissioner (1 Year term) - Organizes and runs the Teeball and Farm division. Establishes local rules, recruites managers, assists with scheduling. This is a 1 year position on the board.
- Challenger Coordinator - Organizes and runs the Challenger division. Recruites managers and players, assists with scheduling.
- Equipment Manager - 1 yr (New position) - Organizes equipment to be handed out, ensures equipment is returned at the end of the year. Throughout the year ensures necessary supplies are available to maintain the fields. Works with coaches to ensure they have what they need readily available for games.
- Volunteer Coordinator - 1 yr (New position) - Little League is run by volunteers. The Board of Directors above and managers are not the only volunteers in the league. We also have Snack Shack, field maintenance, basket coordinators, various events to plan, among many other volunteers. This position assists in organizing and recruiting volunteers, as well as keep track of them. This person should be organized and have good communication skills.
Little League Website to roles and responsibilities
For any questions or concerns you can email the Information Officer: [email protected]