Fall Ball 2019 Registration!
Livermore Little League hosts both Granada and Livermore LL for Fall Ball season. Register below.
Register now! The first 25 player registrations will also receive a pair of A's tickets, good towards a future A's game!!*
- We are also looking to form a competitive track for the 11's and 12's this year for the fall season. This could have more travel requirements than the normal fall season (likely staying within the Bay Area), and also come with an additional cost above the normal fall registration.
- Practice begins in August and is typically once or maybe twice a week. Days of practice are up to the coach.
- Games are on Sundays, and will be begin the end of August through end of October or first weekend in November.
- Fall Ball is designed to be instructional, not keeping score, and meant to be a bridge between last season and the coming spring season so that your player can advance to the next division.
- Games are played all around the Tri-Valley from Livermore to Pleasanaton, Dublin, and Danville/San Ramon.
- Pro Tip: Many busy parents want to know when practices and games are. The busiest parents manage a team because 1) They enjoy it and 2) they have more control over when practice and games will be. They can fit practices around their busy schedule.
- Register your player for the division they are looking to play in for Spring 2020.
- Division Information
Refund policy Reminder:
Fall Ball uses the Spring 2019 chart to determine your players league age.
* Refunds may be requested until July 31, 2019. A $35 processing fee will apply.
* No refunds on or after August 1, 2019
If you have any questions regarding registration, please email us at [email protected]. If you would like to pay by check, please email us to make arrangements.* It is important that you register using the same user profile as the spring 2019.
Your players should be saved and you won't need to validate the age again.
*See tickets for details, subject to limitations of availability and blackout dates.